Thursday, January 3, 2008

Episode Two: Martin Luther

Finally! You all have been bugging me to get this episode recorded and up; after some contact difficulties and a faulty run, I finally did it. I couldn't get a hold of Kyle in time because he got a new phone for Christmas, so he's not in this episode. Nonetheless, it went incredibly well with Peter Irwin and Chris Rosser.

The sound was a little better, though We now need to find a way to keep the levels even. We've still got some kinks to work out, but it only gets better form here, folks.

As promised, I'm conducting a poll of sorts. If you would wear a "Martin Luther, Bitch" or (I prefer) a "Martin Luther: Bitch!" t-shirt, e-mail me at tomwetzonedown@hotmail.com. Also, send any feedback, comments, or questions to that address.

No comments: